USF Maj Arthur Greenwood signed contracts with the United States Air Force, the OGBY Residency Program at Texas Tech University and Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, all of which forbid moonlighting.
Arthur earned over $239,522.00 (two hundred and thirty-nine thousand five hundred and twenty -two dollars) in Moonlighting Income from 2006 – 2013 and probably over $50,000.00 in 2014 when he began to also moonlight for Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- Here is the contract Arthur signed on January 23, 2008 with the United States Air Force. On page two of this contract it specifically forbids moonlighting.
- Here is the contract Arthur signed on March 18, 2008 with Texas Tech University which forbids moonlighting.
- Here is the 2008 Internal Revenue Service form 1099’s showing that Arthur earned $53,202.96 from illegal moonlighting in 2008, every penny of which is in direct violation of Contract with the USAF and a breach of his OBGYN Residency Contract.
- Here are Internal Revenue Service Tax Returns for over a decade of Dr. Arthur John Greenwood’s illegal moonlighting.
- Here is a Resident’s Time Sheet from Wake Forest Baptist University Medical Center, for 2008 – 2009 which specifically asks about the number of hours Dr. Arthur John Greenwood is working. Dr. Arthur Greenwood lied to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center for years, every time he filled out one of these Time Sheets and withheld that he was moonlighting for an enormous number of hours, which he was strictly forbidden to do. Each and every hour of illegal moonlighting put North Carolina civilian OBGYN patients at risk
- Here is one of the Contracts Dr. Greenwood signed with medical staffing companies like Physicians Solutions, an Interim Medical (a.k. Carolina Locum Resources and or CLR.
- My surprise at learning that Arthur is moonlighting. from CLR first Ive heard of this
- an email from me to Arthur asking if his Residency Contract forbids moonlighting
- Arthur moonlighted every year since 2006, when he signed an exclusive contract with Physicians Solutions which is here and then also signed a contract with Interim Medical a.k.a Carolina Locum Resources and or CLR, which was a competitor of Physicians Solutions, a company called Interim Medical (which purportedly is owned by the daughter of the owner of Physicians).
- Arthur knew that is was unethical to work for both companies.
- Here are checks, reflecting money Dr. Greenwood was paid under the table from Mr. Charles “Chuck
Donau who owns the Rapid Care in Sanford NC and is a client of Physicians Solutions.
Arthur earned over $239,522.00 (two hundred and thirty-nine thousand five hundred and twenty -two dollars) in Moonlighting Income from 2006 – 2013
- 2006 he earned $5,934.00 from moonlighting
- 2007 he earned $27,762.69 from moonlighting
- 2008 he earned $53,202.96 from moonlighting
- 2009 he earned $15,949.00 from moonlighting
- 2010 he earned $31,289.50 from moonlighting
- 2011 he earned $29,723.00 from moonlighting
- 2012 he earned $34,812.00 from moonlighting
- 2013 he earned $40,946.25 from moonlighting
- 2014 he also works for Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center.
15 Jan 2008 Letter from Department of the Air Force to then Captain Arthur john Greenwood
March 18, 2008 contract Dr. Greenwood signed with the Texas Tech OBGYN Residency Program, which forbid moonlighting
Contract to Moonlight with Interim Medical, a.k.a. Carolina Locem Resources, a.k.a. CLR
a few examples of 1099’s for Moonlighting income from CLR and Physicians Solutions – all of the 1099’s for this illegal income are found by year under Tax Fraud – Tax Evasion